Are you new to FCC?
It can be a daunting experience to walk into a church for the first time. When you first come to FCC we hope that you will be immediately welcomed by one of our ushers at the door. The Welcome Center desk is directly across the entryway from the front doors. Please stop there to receive a free gift at your first visit and literature about the church. The volunteers there are happy to answer your questions.
We provide a well-staffed nursery for children up to age 4 on Sundays and on Wednesday nights. Ask the ushers and they can point you in the right direction. While children are welcome to sit with parents in the worship service, we also provide a child-training room where the Sunday morning services are live-streamed in a more casual environment for families with small children.
Our Current Sunday Schedule:
Sunday School (9:00 a.m.)
- Children’s Sunday School classes (ages 3 to 6th grade)
- Student Ministry (7th grade to 12th grade)
- New Member’s Class (6 week class)
- Adult Sunday School Classes (varies)
Worship Service (10:15 a.m.)
What is FCC like?
We are an eclectic group. We don’t fit into a simple category. People come from all sorts of different walks of life. We have older folks and younger folks. Married, divorced, and single. Rich to poor. Simple to highly educated. And we have a bunch of children!
What’s the next step?
We suggest two things:
- Visit our Church. We would love for you to come worship with us. Stop by the Welcome Desk to ask any questions you have. Come meet our pastors following the service near the nursery room.
- New Members class. You can email us via our contact page and ask when the new class begins or sign up here.
- Fellowship Group ministry. The easiest way to get involved is going to the Fellowship Group Ministry page under Ministries and filling out the online enrollment form.